General Health — Vitamin-B12
Supplemental B12 Spray for Healthy Energy and Focus
We all know that a certain amount of vitamins and minerals play an important role n keeping our body work at its best. All groups of vitamins are necessary and play an important role in the daily function of our bodies, and eating healthy foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables is the best way to get our vitamins to maintain proper nutrition.
Each vitamin has a special role to play. For example:
- Vitamin A in carrots helps you see at night.
- B Vitamins in whole grains help your body make energy from food.
- Vitamin C in oranges helps your body heal if you get a cut.
- Vitamin D in milk helps your bones.
Referred to as vitamin B-complex, the eight B vitamins include:
B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B12 (cobalamin), folic acid, and biotin.
Benefits of B Vitamins
Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak.
B vitamins are water soluble so any excess in the body will pass out through urine, meaning they are very safe.
B vitamins are needed for:
- Energy: Breaking down carbohydrates into glucose for energy.
- Brain Health: Breaking down fats and proteins for normal nervous system functioning.
- Digestion: Toning muscle in the stomach and intestinal tract.
- Beauty: Healthy skin, hair, eyes.
- Stress: By maintaining proper levels of B6, B12, and folic acid you can help the body and mind defend against stress.
B Vitamins for Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- B6 is necessary for healthy function of the nervous system. Deficiency can lead to cause mental symptoms. Studies have shown mood improvement when B6 supplements are given. B6 also helps with stress reduction.
- Thiamine plays an important role in nerve function and neurotransmitter release. Alcoholics and heavy binge drinkers are prone to thiamin deficiency.
- Riboflavin contributes to healthy development of nerves and red blood cells.
- Niacin deficiency can lead to anxiety.
- Folate, or folic acid deficiency may lead to memory loss, confusion, mood changes, insomnia and irritability. Folic acid supplements may improve mood.
- B12 deficiency will eventually lead to neurological damage and deteriorating of mental function along with psychological troubles such as moodiness, confusion and memory loss. B12 is crucial for the normal function of blood cells and for the formation of neurotransmitters.
Virtually any vitamin or mineral deficiency can have an affect on mood, but B vitamin deficiencies are more common than not in psychiatric patients. Eating a well-balanced, nutritious diet is always in order to boost one’s mental and physical energy. Poor diet and appetite can easily lead to low levels of B12 and folate.
- Potent support for your healthy energy, focus, mood, eyes, and immunity with 1,000 mcg vitamin B12 per spray.
- Includes B6 and folic acid with no pills, sweeteners or artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- With the most potent methyl-donating, easily absorbed, long-lasting forms of B12, methylcobalamin and hydroxocobalamin.
Foods rich in B vitamins:
- whole grains, such as wheat and oats
- fish and seafood
- meat and chicken
- dairy products, like milk and yogurt
- fruits and leafy green vegetables
- beans and peas
Many breakfast cereals and vegetarian foods are fortified with B vitamins as well.
When all else fails and you cannot get the required amount for your body from your diet, taking a multi-vitamin supplement can provide your body with the B vitamins it is missing.
If pregnant or nursing, always consult your healthcare practitioner before taking a new supplement.
All health related information on GoldenTwine Informatics Blog is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
The uses for HelloLife products are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. The HelloLife products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.